Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Finally...终于

Finally I am a Final year student...
Stepping to Hong Kong next week on 12th May...officially I am entering our 1st posting of 5th year...
well...dunno wat to say...and dunno how should I feel...
sometimes...is juz too fast...
My fellow 4th year grp mate...psychiatric posting like juz happened yesterday
But now...we are going to separate...
The BEST GROUP=group C!!!

sometimes...is juz too slow...
seeing all my frens grad d....now left me...the oni student...got other fren oso being student now...but is master programme...I am undergrad...

So...how shd i describe my feeling??dunno??Anyone...try describe for me?

Anyhow, preparing to go Hong Kong soon...but before tat...had a great time Sing K with my ex housemate!!they are all going to grad on coming October...then tats it...not much chance to meet them already!!

Going to KellyBay with them tomorrow!!is going to be a memorable one!!Final gathering with them!!!

Then prepare to go Hong Kong for my elective...swine flu here and there...hope the global crisis will settle down soon!!Hong Kong...really no idea how is it...so..hopefully i get some precious and unforgetable experience there!!!


终于最后一年了
太快...与我亲爱的组员们要说再见了
太慢...朋友们一个一个都毕业了
该用什么字眼形容我的心情呢?
也许不重要
要去香港了...只希望有一个充满经历的旅程
飛...港 十二号五月二零零九年

The final photo with my DEAREST gropumate and orthopaedic coordinator...a dedicated and caring lecturer...AP Dr. Arif
Photo by Mimi Nikon SLR D60
PS...although had a great time sing K wif my fellow ex housemate last nite...but now...STILL CRAVING OF SING K!!!Anyone wan to go??Feel like wan to sing more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

林韋地 said...

到香港CALL我。91003237。