Sunday, May 31, 2009

飛港记二十 Fei Kong Day 20 飛庙

Day 20 310509 Sunday
Went to Wong Tai Shin 黄大仙 temple today. Hm, a lot of people there oso. Well, ask for a qian 求签. Haha, since went there d, so try to ask lo. Hm, well, wont tell my result here, cos is kinda private mah. However, kinda accurate on wat the 解签 aunty talk bout my past life and my personalities. Anyway, not telling anyone read this post to believe all bout this. I think it as a guidance for my life, no matter how, I oso need to work hard and be good and nice to achieve my dream. God wont protect ppl who never worked mah. Hehe, and one funny thg is, the aunty tell us that Zi Han is smarter than me o!!haha!!this one really agree wo!!since Zi Han is neuro surgeon mah!!haha!!
Well, at evening, try to find roasted goose烧鹅 to eat nearby and also near central 中环, but still fail...haih, when can i eat tat??been looking for it so long d!!!



Lunch, Maxim 美心 Mix Meal. HKD 23.90


Wong Tai Shin 黄大仙



Shop selling praying stuff.


Inside the temple, a pond.


And waterfall.


Eat Teow Chew Fen Guo, 潮州粉果. HKD 10.00


Drinks, 许留山, HKD 15.00, the name too long d, forget, got mango, strawverry...and etc.


In Kowloon park. 九龙公园. Looks like the big bird in Jin Yoong novel. 神雕?!!haha!!


Inside the park got a nice place for old ppl Tai CHi...haha!


Eat snake...or curi tulang??haha!!吃蛇?haha!!


肠粉 Cheong Fen, and they put soy sauce,

Cant find goose, so eat duck lo, not bad osos...HKD 22.00

No comments: