Friday, May 15, 2009

飛港记一 Fei Kong Day 1

120509 1430
Reach Hong Kong international airport...well...the first feeling of Hong Kong is...hm...is hot now (summer) but still cant compare with Malaysia...Malaysia is like hell hot!!
Afta getting Octopus 八达通cost me HKD 150 (a card tat I can use for every public transport and oso buying Mac D,hehe) and a telephone line of 3 company HKD 98.
My flight ticket!!

Before departing!!

At Hong Kong international airport.
Then I take the transit...Hong Kong Airport express that cost me HKD 80 to central 中环. Then took a taxi to Madam SH Ho hostel which is meant for HKU medical student to stay. During before elective period...it cost me HKD 100 per night, then by next Monday, we start our elective, the cost is HKD 37.3o per night. So total stay cost me HKD1444.40. The hostel is in Samsoon road, 沙宣道. Look kinda old, but still, the facility inside still much much much more better and clean compare to my "beloved" UMS.hehe.
In Hong Kong Airport express train!
My room!!
Althogh small...but is clean!!

At night the hostel people suggest us to go 西环 for dinner, well, we dunno where else, so wo go there makan.
Curry Fishball!!咖哩鱼蛋!!
The taste...erm...normal lo!
The way they order food...circle the dish u wan. I order 3 dishes with plain soup and milk tea
奶茶. Cost HKD 29.
The drinks!
Fried fish skin. 炸鱼皮!
Wantan!云吞!
The mee and the egg. 鲁蛋!
Night view of 西环.

Looks familiar...alwiz seen in Hong Kong drama. The shop renting the house.






Some fun thg in Hong Kong.

The most popular brand of drinks. Vita!!
Noe wat is that??Panadol.In Hong Kong is 必理痛. Translation is definately going to care ur pain!

Conclusion is...Hong Kong people walk damn fast, really hard to keep up the steps with them. And the bus driver, drive bus damn fast. And the first feeling of Hong Kong city is a lot of bus, a lot of taxi, a lot of foreign people, and the city is built on hill!!

No comments: