Friday, April 24, 2009

Wat if?!!

Today...24th of April 2009, a memorable day for all my seniors...UMS again did it!!
So happy when i noe all of them passed!!
So I would like to congrats them here!!
All da best in ur future!!!And really wish u all have the greatest achievement in futute!!!

In the mean time...the sad feeling back again...this is the feeling of mine during my 1st year study in UMS...
Wat if...I was enrolled in the same batch as them 5 years ago...am I going to be one of them??celebrating now for our achievements??
Wat if...I never enter UMS and continue my study in IMU...i will be facing the final exam in a few months time?
Wat if...I am the one can not make it next year and be the 1st one to fail in UMS??

Many many wat if...
So...I feel happy for them...and Sad for myself...
Once a friend told me...my medical study life full of challenge...
Can not entered medic at first, then enter IMU...then enter UMS, then fail my neuro in 2nd year...then...hopefully my challenge stop...

Hereby i write this blog...to keep this day...24th April 2009...a memorable day for all my seniors...or can so called my friends (they same age or younger than me...call seniors...a bit weird...haha)
And also a memorable day for me...myself...
Hopefully...after one year...I am also celebrating our achievement...passing the exam...with all my coursemates!!All of them...!!!
Hopefully!!!

However, gonna wish my groups...group C in 4th year...is a meaningful and unforgetable year...thanks to all my grp mates--Sebastian, Aaron, Azman, Aizat, Amy, Shea Wah, May Feng, Izzati, Zulfa, Marne, Mimi...without u all...my 4th year is meaningless!!THANKS!!
And...another one week to our final posting exam!!so...All da best!!And...we all can make it!!
JOM LOMPAT!!!Yippie!!!!

2 comments:

confessions of a medical student said...

sad and happy, a mixed feeling...

maskedfacies said...

jom lompat too!

Gonna miss dis group alot!