Thursday, March 19, 2009

Its been a while

Its really been a while since I update my blog...well..luckily my follower of this blog not much...so still ok...hehe...

Anyhow...life lately really sucks...internet broke down, sick, problem with my loan, elective thgy...really a lot of thgs happen..

However, some nice thg happen oso...our grp C research finished...well...do not know how the lecturer will mark our research...but who cares, as long as our grp did our very best, and we all work together. We move together and work together, thats the fun part of this posting.

We are closer to each other alr!!

There are a lot of photo of my kudat posting in my facebook account, so...if anyone free...can juz stop by and have a look...a lot of nice sea view photo and sunset and jumping photo...Haha!!juz really need a better camera to capture it...

Well..one week holiday alomost end d....really not have enuf rest due to all the problems occur...now left 2 days oni...need to enjoy my holiday till the max...

Then enter the final posting of 4th year...Ortho posting...how will it come??dunno...juz try to enjoy and learn as much as possible...

Then...the time i enter my final year of medical course...and most of the people use 5 years...but i am entering my 6th year of medical course...due to one year in IMU...

So...how will my fate end??No one noes...The oni thg i noe is I am going to try my very best...

Here...i also wish all my F6 frens, IMU batchmate, medical frens from UKM...u all grad soon to become a doc...so wish u all the best...and maybe when i grad...we can be college again...haha (if i pass lah)

Finally...i made some malay kuih during my holiday...Kuih Keria...em...its quite easy to make...thanks to all my master...Marne, Aizat...however it did not come out as i imagine and not really tasty...but i did it...so...hehe...

Well...will try to cook masi lemak today if i can get the ingredient...hehe...

Thanks for reading...and hav a nice day!!

5 comments:

confessions of a medical student said...

it has indeed been quite a while ^^ do enjoy your last year as a student... time flies, really.. don't worry, i'm sure you'll pass gracefully and make a good doctor! jia you!! jia you!!


p/s: i want kuih keria~

Anonymous said...

hi! hi! well well, nice to see those desserts there, maybe with some practice you could start a side business selling kuih behind GH.

looking forward to seeing you in the hospital, haha...guess who

said...

ShinYin: Haha...i will try my best to enjoy...Well...u will be a great doctor sooner than me...so...do hsare with all of ur blog fans such as me...hehe...and can change ur blog title d...Confesion of A doctor...

Anonymous:...really dunno who u are wo...hm....hehe

Anonymous said...

it's the female speech therapist that you know :-)

maskedfacies said...

hey, looks great!

cook some for us la.

make sure swine free first!

=P