Friday, September 5, 2008

二十四--二长四短 Two Long Four Short

Well...as the titile indicates...juz a brief blog like to share my bthday celebration with those few reader of this blog...haha...i think not more than 5 ppl lo!!

This birthday...hm...24th,二十四岁了,老了...however...celebrate for 4 days....haha...is the most celebration through out my 24 years on earth,start from 30/8/08 till 2/9/08.
Thanks for everyone for all those wishes also...those sms me, msn me, friendster and facebook!!thanks!!
31-8-2008 Sunday night
A big cup of milk tea from the restaurant bcos of my bthday...hehe...act not yet lah...but juz tell the manager juz a few hours left, so the manager juz give lo!!hehe!!


My perverb face appreciating the tea!!woohoo!!
Really big, the requirement, bthday boy, 6 ppl, spend more than rm30!!
And v got Mei, Joan, BanChai, Zihan, Jamie and me, sorry no photo, and i order cheese baked rice alr cost rm14.90, sure more than rm30 lah..


The "surprise" cake than ruin by the waiter, he juz pop out and ask who is the bthday boy when i reach and juz sat down, and joan expect to giv me a surprise only afta finish eating!!haha!!

Act cute behind the cake!!hehe!!


Making wish...hm...

Cake cutting!!nice chocolate cake!!
1-9-2008
Din take any photo lah for dis...cos dunno lah...but will show the receipt of the nice thai food...cos they said is a ticket for my next year bthday treat wor!!without it...next year no free food for me!!haha!!

Thanks to Siow Hui, Lao Foong, Connie, Min Ping and Kent!!!!

2-9-2008
My fellow grpmate, treating me eat and want to giv me a "surprise" cake, again, i alr noe the surprise...well...cos their idea really a bit lame, suddenly run out electric??haha!!However, thanks them lah for all the surprise!!thanks, Aaron, Amy, Ah Fen and Ah Wah!!

The surprise cake!!while i am acting surprise and acting i am playing the computer game!!opps, my messy room in Papar.

Haha...lovely 3rd cake of mine...


Nice cake...but dunno wats the name...hehe!!


Cake cutting again!!


Haha...my fellow lovely huzmate in Papar...Azman, Aiezat,me and Aaron...all start from A!!Remember the hand post of Azman!!haha!!

Fruits prepare by Amy, nice mango and watermelon!!


Ok now...do we all look like the "Nasyid" the famous Malay group singer!!haha!!


Amy, Ah Fen and Ah wah!!

Thanks for the celebration and nice cake and nice fruits!!alth i got watermelon intolerance and cant eat, thanks anwy!!


Thanks Aiezat and Azman for the bthday songs!!


PRESENTS
Dark Chocolate to make me happier from Siow Hui!!!thanks!!
A red round big lips...hm...make me sleep better at night??haha!!thanks lah Joan!!
A nice short socks from Mei Mei!!

Haha!!all my presents!!although din get wat i want!!haha!!but appreciate it!!thanks Siow Hui, Joan and Mei Mei!!
PS...unable to write the 30-8-08 bthday celebration due to unable get the photo from my fren...will update next time!!
Next blog will be about end of my district posting!!hehe!!thanks for reading!!

7 comments:

林韋地 said...

Happy Birthday! That Teh Beng is really damn big man!

Anonymous said...

heartless birthday boy....
ppl think so hard and tumpang ppl buy u a present which has a meaning...
yet u just say i din gv u wat u wan....
summore post it out here....
no present next year... then u cant say i gv u present , which is not u wan de...blerk

Anonymous said...

so long din heard u call my name d, bit tak biasa

Kiwi-Bird said...

Eh, the waiter reali spoil the mood la, hahahahhaa!!
And hor, the pic that u took in ur papar house, maybe too many red shirts + red watermelons, I got chinese new year feel leh, hehe.

Happy Birthday, again =)

Anonymous said...

well, well, look who's talking. someone said there won't be a cake this year, turns out there were 3.

Anonymous said...

Birthday marathon, haha.

said...

林韋地: Haha...thanks...ya...the teh peng really very big!!

Michiyo:Juz say out my feeling mah...and i did appreciate wat i get lah!!dun misund wat i say mah!!call u xiao pek back lo!!hehe!!

Kiwi Bird: Haha...the waiter spoilt Joan mood the most lah!!hehe!!red ah...CNY...hm...cos i like red colour mah!!hehe!!Thanks again ur bthday wish lo!!

Carene:Well...really din realize this year got so many ppl celebrate for me!!hehe...appreciate them!!

Chee Koon: Haha...ya..marathon for 4 days!!fat d!!