Friday, March 11, 2011

Reborn...重生

Its been whole 10 days without any patient...any procedure any blood taking...
the most imp...without any scolding by boss...10 days leave were awesome!!!
But time flies...it has to come to an end....finally...
Next stop...O n G....the posting with birth...with ladies...with new innocent life...
Afta ten days of holiday...i clear my mind...clear my path...
Promise to myself and someone....I will do my very very best in the coming posting...in my career...
Same like this posting..born...but i will reborn...重生...
No more pathetic...no more complains (maybe once a while lah)...no more looking down on myself...
No more give up so easily...Muz be tough...
Try my very best to learn as much as possible....be humble..."sorry" and "thank you" are the imp words...and muz meant it...
凯飞...相信自己...
坚持对我来说 就是以刚克刚 就算失望 不能绝望 被火烧过才能出现凤凰

No comments: