Friday, October 3, 2008

病 SICK


I was sick last week...presented with high grade fever...almost 39oC, shortness of breath and severe headache on Friday (26/9/08)afternoon.

Although after 2 tablets of PCM (Panadol) and tepid sponging done by my huzmate...the condition worsen.

Then i was admitted to Sabah Medical Centre SMC due to high white cell count (more than 11000). On that night I start to have sever abdominal pain and acute diarrhoea.
Was running to toilet more than 15 times. With watery stool.
However, after given antibiotic and antipyrexia by the doctor there, my condition was stabilized.
Then was discharged on Monday night.
And now i fully recovered.

Well....really dunno where i catch those infection.Provisional diagnosis is Infective Acute Gastroenteritis. Source of infection maybe from food?but not likely cos my symptom quite long. Then doc said maybe i catch the infection from those kids in paeds ward. Haih...
Anyway, juz to say sorry for late update of my blog and like to thank all those who visit me, sms me and call me.

My huzmate. Pek, Joan, Mei, ZIhan, Ping, Kent, Jamie and Peng.
My frens LaoFoong, Loo, AiWei, Kim, YeeMun, HsiuMun, Rina, Sau, Hong ge, Liang Ge, Jasper, Carene.
My uncle and cousins.
My IMU mates, SeowFan, SiewLi, Kiwi.
And I am touched cos Siow Wei called me. Touched, so far also called me.
And for sure, my mum, family members.
THANKS!!!!Appreciate all ur wishes and help!!!
And also Dr. Timothy and the nurses.


Sorry if forget to mention anyone.


Hope everyone is well and healthy.

3 comments:

Kiwi-Bird said...

Good to hear that you recovered d!!

Always take care ya!!

Anonymous said...

well, well, what a dedicated medic student. haha, it sounds as though u're presenting a case study on yourself.

anyway, glad u've recovered and back on track

=SiowWei= said...

Take care lo kaifei...
Always have you in mind :)